The 365cups thermal printer is designed specifically to receive, and print orders that arrive from the 365cups system.
When you receive your printer it will come with:
- 2 x Rolls of thermal paper (57mm x 38mm)
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Ethernet cable (length as specified when ordered)
At the back of the printer:
To get the printer up and running:
- Connect the provided ethernet (blue) cable to the ethernet port at the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the ethernet port to your existing network
- Connect the power supply to a 110-240V mains power, and plug the other end into the above power port
At the top of the printer:
To open your virtual store:
- Press the power (green) button
- The printer will beep once, and a message will say 'Your store is OPEN'
- This means your printer is ready to receive orders
Changing the paper
The printer takes 57mm x 38mm thermal paper. This paper can be purchased from 365cups in bulk, or from other online stores like eBay.
Lift the latch to open the panel which will allow you to change the paper. (Shown in above diagram, left hand side)
Once the message 'Your store is OPEN' appears. It means you are ready to take orders.
Here is an example order which is not pre-paid. ie. The customer must pay in store:
If the order was pre-paid, the following will appear at the end of the order:
Total: 5.50 -- PAID --
No able to get an IP address or network connection
Error configuring IP address
* Is the network plugged in?
* Is there a DHCP server?
Reset the printer to try again
These means the printer was not able to connect to the network:
- Check the network cable, and that the orange light is on at the back of the printer
- If the orange light is off, try another network cable, or plug the cable into a different port on your router
- Test the network cable with a computer or other device
It can also mean you do not have DHCP enabled on your network
- DHCP lets devices get an IP address automatically from your network
- The printer requires that DHCP is enabled
- Make sure DHCP is configured and running on your router or network
Inactive or unconfigured printer
Your store not yet configured
to use this terminal, or your
365cups account is inactive
To configure this terminal
click on Account -> Terminals
and add this terminal
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with this information
The printer is configured at the factory to work with your account, however the above error will appear if the printer was mis-configured, or your account is inactive, or your venue has been moved to another account for some reason.
To resolve, visit http://365cups.com, and configure this terminal using the Key printed on the message. Add the key to your terminals list, and reset the printer to try again.
Alternatively contact us and we will help you resolve the issue.