In 365cups, customers purchase Credit directly from the Venue (not from 365cups).
- It helps the businesses cash-flow
- The customers don't need to fiddle with cards, or online accounts
- The customers know that their credit card information is never accessed by 365cups
365cups keeps tabs on how much credit is available based on the prior purchase history. And the venue can made modifications to their credit at any time.
By default Credit is disabled initially.
To being using the credit feature it must be enabled in your Account. Click Account from the Menu Bar and select My Account from the drop down menu.
Scroll down to Store Options
Locate Accept Credit option
- Set Accept Credit as Yes and click Save Options
The credit feature is now enabled.
How does a customer order Credit?
Credit is purchased from the Device the customer is using as they create their order.
To add credit to their account -
- The customer places their order and selects Preview Order.
- The Preview Order screen displays the order and payment methods either in store or Add Credit.
- Selecting Add Credit the customer is then given the choice of adding the difference from their order total to a total or adding a total amount in addition to their order.
- The customer will then pay in store for their order + credit amount selected.
It is a regular MenuItem like any other, and they add it to their existing order.
Below you can see a normal Menu Item, and also the Credit items. The customer just adds a Credit item to their order.
At the preview screen you can see the credit item is added to the total:
The customer submits the order and it is sent to the shop for payment.
How does a venue receive credit payments
A credit order appears on the screen like any line item. As you can see here:
Process the order like any other order, the total (including credit) will be shown, in this case $23.00
The Customer can then pay via Cash, Credit Card or whatever method you wish in store.
From this point, the $20 credit will be shown on the Customers Device, and they can use this to make payments.
How does a venue know the customer has pre-paid with Credit?
When the order arrives, the total price will be in green, not red:
And as a final message the final paid button will show PREPAID - COMPLETE
If the customer does not arrive, you can press NO-SHOW, however, because the customer is using pre-paid Credit, their credit is deducted as soon as they submit the order.