To being using the credit feature it must be enabled in your Account. Click Account from the Menu Bar and select My Account from the drop down menu.Image Removed
Scroll down to Store OptionsImage Removed
Locate Accept Credit option
- Set Accept Credit as Yes and click Save Options
The credit feature is now enabled.
How does a customer order Credit?
Credit is purchased from the Device the customer is using as they create their order.
To add credit to their account -
- The customer places their order and selects Preview Order.
- The Preview Order screen displays the order and payment methods either in store or Add Credit.
- Selecting Add Credit the customer is then given the choice of adding the difference from their order total to a total or adding a total amount in addition to their order.
- The customer will then pay in store for their order + credit amount selected.
It is a regular MenuItem like any other, and they add it to their existing order.
Below you can see a normal Menu Item, and also the Credit items. The customer just adds a Credit item to their order.
At the preview screen you can see the credit item is added to the total:
If the customer does not arrive, you can press NO-SHOW, however, because the customer is using pre-paid Credit, their credit is deducted as soon as they submit the order.