365cups uses Geo-Location on your Customers Mobile and Web devices in order to give the best possible search results.
In order to support this, you must define where you are located in the Account Settings.
To do this, click on Account from the 365cups Menu Bar:
Select My Account from the menu.
From the My Account screen scroll down to Location and enter your address, for example 10 George Street, Sydney, Australia
Then click Search
The Geo-Location will be found, and Latitude and Longitude will be populated.
If your location is not found or was found incorrectly, then try updating the address to something that is close by & can be found on a map:
- If you are somewhere with no number/address ie. a Marketplace, enter the street corner:
- Cnr Market and Place Street, Sydney, Australia
- If you are in a park, try searching for the parks name, or a popular destination in the park.
- Keep searching combinations until you find one that works
Once you have found the Geo-Location Latitude and Longitude, you can now update the Address to be the one you want your customers to see
- ie. Customers might want to see "Joes Marketplace Sydney", instead of "Cnr Market and Place Street", so update it to what you prefer.
After you are done, click on Save Location to save your settings.