You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current · View Page History
When an order arrives there is information shown on the screen which can help you process and understand and process your workflow.
On the screen you can see:
- The order number
- How old the order is
- What is the total cost of the order
- Is the order Dine-in or Takeaway?
- How many times has the customer ordered before?
- The Full Name of the customer
- The customers nickname
- Individual line-items for the order, and their prices
- What options the customer chose per line item
Here is an example screenshot of an order that has just arrived, with notations: